Unwanted body fats may lead to distress, low self-esteem, and self-pity. Deciding to start on a weight loss program to get fit and fab can become too taxing that most people lack the focus and determination to continue with the weight loss process.
To keep you going, we’ve prepared a list of positive weight loss affirmations so you won’t give up the fight.
20 Affirmations That Will Help You Lose Weight
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.  To shed some weight, you need to keep these words in mind:
- Losing weight isn’t easy, but it is worth the pain.
- No food, no gain.
- Repetitive exercise keeps my body stronger.
- I am what I eat, so I will only eat healthy foods.
- There’s no other way to lose fats. I need to do it for my health.
- Being fit and healthy will make my life longer.
- I will only get positive results when I’m well-disciplined.
- Eating what I want doesn’t equate to happiness. Having a healthy body is.
- Sugar is my enemy. It will ruin my health.
- My hunger should never control me. I am the creator of my body.
- Junk foods are called junk for a reason. They ruin my well-being.
- I need to win against my late-night craving.
- What goes into my mouth affects my body.
- My body is precious, so I must cherish it.
- Letting go of my unhealthy eating habits is the best decision I have ever made.
- I need the self-discipline to win and become thin.
- I believe in my own ability. I can win against self-pity.
- To feel good, I must eat good food.
- Strictly follow your healthy diet to be healthy and fit.
- No rice means you’ll get the prize.
How Can Positive Affirmations Help Me?
“The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Gautama Buddha, Philosopher
These affirmations for weight loss will help you keep going until you finally achieve your ideal weight. Sometimes, exercise and dietary food choices aren’t the things you need to achieve a healthy and fit body. Losing weight isn’t an overnight success. It’s a life-long process. Positive affirmations for weight loss then become handy in situations/times like these.
No one could help you but yourself. Recognizing your true feelings is not enough of an affirmation. It would be best if you also conditioned your consciousness to achieve what you truly desire. Willpower, acknowledgment of emotions, and acceptance of shortcomings must form part of your goals in life.
Tips When Making Your Own Affirmations
Make It Simple
Your affirmations for weight loss should be simple and easy to remember. It must directly hit your ideal weight. It should serve as a reminder, so it needs to be easy to understand. Repeating your affirmations every day will sound like a chore if it didn’t come from your heart, beliefs, and ideals. Here are easy weight loss challenge ideas to keep you going.
Think positively to empower yourself to become a better person. Weight loss is not an easy feat, and there’s no easy way to get that ideal weight. It requires patience because, depending on your lifestyle, it may take more time to take effect. There will be many temptations, cravings, negative thoughts, and other crucial factors that may hinder your success in your weight loss journey.
Related Post: How To Lose An Inch Off Your Waist In One Week
Practice It Religiously
Breaking away from your bad eating habits is not an overnight success. These positive affirmations for weight loss will help you change your attitude and lifestyle to become a better person. The reality is, no one can do this but you. So, keep the repetition coming to achieve your goals. Determination and proper diets are the recipes of success. You may also want to check out these weight loss plans for teenage girls.
How do I motivate myself to lose weight?
To motivate yourself in having a weight loss affirmation, you must start conditioning your brain to accept the challenges of weight loss. Let feeling the need to do so become your motivation. Having the determination to accept the challenge will take you further in life. We suggest developing a positive mindset for long-term progress in your body.
Do weight loss affirmations work?
Yes, weight loss affirmations work if you embrace the power it holds over your mind. Practicing positive affirmations/messages fuels your mind to be discerning in choosing what’s good and what isn’t for your body. Self-talk will change your mindset/thinking, behavior, and habits, too. It will give you hope in the long run.
Weight Loss Affirmations That Work – Our Final Thoughts
It may become stressful to practice your weight loss affirmations alone. If you don’t have the self-confidence to unveil your flaws in front of your friends, hiring a professional coach is better. Only the best coaches could give you comfort and build your confidence in your weight loss journey. You won’t need anything but a partner to achieve your goal.
You may want to try signing-up for Warrior Babe for more professional affirmation guidance. They offer the best coaches that will empower your mind, body, and ideals. In Warrior Babe, you become who you’ll always want to be, no judgment, no-nonsense—all but women empowerment. Someone is always ready to give you a hand in your weight problem regardless of your age.
- NBecome The Macro Genius
- NAdjust Your Own Diet Over Time
- NIdentify & Assess Body Signals
- NDesign Workouts Based Off Your Goals
- NGain Personal Control Of Your Life
- NCreated Desired Body Composition