Terms of Service
(Last Revised: May 26th, 2022)
These Terms of Service govern your use of this web site and any products or services offered or provided through this web site, including WarriorBabe Blueprint™ and WarriorBabe VIP™. By accessing this web site or using any products or services offered or provided through this web site, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change by Alpha Female Fitness, LLC d/b/a Warrior Babe, LLC (hereinafter “WarriorBabe” or “we”) at any time and at our discretion without notice. Except as specified elsewhere herein, your use of this web site or the products or services offered or provided through this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this web site. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, you may not use or access the web site or the programs provided through this web site, including WarriorBabe Blueprint™ and WarriorBabe VIP™.
Please read carefully, and note our MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION and WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION PROVISION.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by WarriorBabe, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of WarriorBabe. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us using the contact information listed in the section entitled “Contacting Us”.
To the extent that you submit a testimonial to WarriorBabe, you hereby grant WarriorBabe permission to use the testimonial along with your name, image, voice, and/or likeness with the testimonial, and you waive any right to bring a claim under right of publicity, invasion of privacy, intellectual property infringement, or any other related cause of action.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
WARRIORBABE BLUEPRINT™: WarriorBabe offers a 30 day action-based money back guarantee on WarriorBabe Blueprint™ program. If you are not satisfied with our services or products within that respective period for any reason, you can simply contact us at email@example.com within that period and request a full refund of the fee that you paid, subject to following the process mentioned in this paragraph. For refunds on WarriorBabe Blueprint™, you will be required to fill out a simple off-boarding questionnaire in order to receive your refund, as well as completed the action items to show reasonable intent to get results.
WARRIORBABE VIP PROGRAM™: There are no refunds for the WarriorBabe VIP™ program.
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: You must return physical products to us according to the physical return instructions you will be provided before the refund will be issued. We are not responsible for the cost of return shipping on physical products. Payments made with a credit card will be refunded to the card used for your order.
In the case of a recurring billing cycle, you authorize regularly scheduled charges to your credit card. You will be charged the agreed upon rebill amount. WarriorBabe will generate an invoice and collect payment on the invoice at the beginning of your respective billing period (the “rebill date”). Your rebill date will be on the same day of the month as when you initially purchased your order for WarriorBabe’s services or products, unless a particular month doesn’t have that rebill date, in which case your rebill date would be moved to the last day of the respective month. For example, if your rebill date is the 31st, your rebill date would be January 31, February 28, and March 31 etc. You may cancel your subscription for the services or products from WarriorBabe at least 5 days before the next billing period by sending a cancellation request from your email address on file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WarriorBabe will automatically charge your authorized credit card listed on file on your specific rebill date. You understand that the rebill amount will remain in effect until you cancel it according to our cancellation policy, and you agree to notify WarriorBabe of any changes in your account information at least 10 days prior to the next rebill date. If your card on file is declined for any reason, WarriorBabe will attempt to re-run the charge for the card on file up to 4 more times within the following 9 days. If WarriorBabe has run your card 4 times with no success, your account will be cancelled.
WARRIORBABE BLUEPRINT™: You agree to 4 full auto payments when using a payment plan to purchase.
WARRIORBABE VIP™ PROGRAM: You agree to auto payments based on your payment plan.
You must complete all payments under a payment plan with WarriorBabe as agreed upon, regardless of how much you use or don’t use the services. However, if you are not satisfied with our services or products purchased under a payment plan for any reason, you can simply contact us as set forth herein within the refund period and request a full refund of the fee that you paid.
4. PRODUCT DELIVERY / MEMBERSHIP SITE / CONDUCT
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a download link, you will be given a URL to access and download the product(s) you purchased. In such instances, you agree not to share the download link with other people who did not purchase the product(s).
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a membership site, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without express written permission.
- Where applicable, the membership site is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this web site are at your own risk.
- Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this web site. However, in the rare event that We decide to discontinue a particular online product or service you have paid for, We will either fulfill the services for the duration of the specific term that you paid for, or in our sole discretion, We will offer you a refund for the services that were not yet rendered. If no specific duration was specified for how long a particular online product or service will be available, such product or service will be made available to you for a minimum of one year, or for however long We continue to support that version of the program, whichever is later.
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this web site and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. Company reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. Company further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
- You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this web site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this web site and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this web site.
- You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
- You agree and understand that any information you disclose on any open forum hosted by Company may be used and viewed by other parties than Company. Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Company, and you do so at your own risk.
- Please do not send any confidential or proprietary information to Company unless specifically requested by Company. Any such unsolicited information or material sent to Company by you will not be deemed confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you agree that any ideas, suggestions, or improvements that you provide to Company about Company’s products or services shall be owned by Company and that Company is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
6. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of WarriorBabe, and you acknowledge that WarriorBabe is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site or any association with its operators.
- CONTACTING US
If you need to contact us for any reason, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-534-6754.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WARRIORBABE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WARRIORBABE’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any provision herein to the contrary notwithstanding, the maximum liability of WarriorBabe to any person, firm or corporation whatsoever arising out of or in the connection with any license, use or other employment of any Content delivered to You hereunder, whether such liability arises from any claim based on breach or repudiation of contract, warranty, tort or otherwise, shall in no case exceed the actual price paid to WarriorBabe by You for the Content whose license, use, or other employment gives rise to the liability. The essential purpose of this provision is to limit the potential liability of WarriorBabe arising out of this Agreement. The parties acknowledge that the limitations set forth in this Section are integral to the amount of consideration levied in connection with the web site and any services rendered or products provided hereunder and that, were WarriorBabe to assume any further liability other than as set forth herein, such consideration would of necessity be set substantially higher.
Upon a request by WarriorBabe, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WarriorBabe, its affiliated companies, and their respective employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
- SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms of Service, including any incorporated documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and WarriorBabe with respect to this site and the services and products provided through this site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and WarriorBabe with respect to this site and the services and products provided through this site. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. You hereby consent to binding arbitration in the State of Pennsylvania to resolve any disputes arising under or related in any way to these Terms of Service, the use of the site, or the products or services provided through this site.
- ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
Except for payment or collection issues or infringement of WarriorBabe’s intellectual property, which can be heard by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that any dispute or claim in law or equity arising between them regarding the use of this web site, the products or services provided through this site, or these Terms of Service, including any dispute regarding the enforceability or applicability of this arbitration provision, shall be decided by neutral, binding arbitration conducted in Pennsylvania. The arbitrator shall be a retired judge, justice, or an attorney with at least 10 years of legal experience relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, unless the parties mutually agree otherwise, who shall render an award in accordance with the substantive laws of Pennsylvania. In all other respects, the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
NOTICE: BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF THE MATTERS INCLUDED IN THIS “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION DECIDED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHTS YOU MIGHT POSSESS TO HAVE THE DISPUTE LITIGATED IN A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR JUDICIAL RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL, UNLESS THOSE RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN THE “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION. IF YOU REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION AFTER AGREEING TO THIS PROVISION YOU MAY BE COMPELLED TO ARBITRATE ANYHOW PURSUANT TO A COURT ORDER. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS VOLUNTARY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER
ANY ARBITRATION OR OTHER LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, WHERE ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WARRIORBABE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.